#GIRLBOSS Foundation Grant
- $15,000 awarded to applicants that demonstrate creativity and innovation, business acument and planning and financial need.
- Eligibility: Applicants must be at least 18-years-old US residents who identify as female. These entrepreneurs must have businesses within design, fashion, music or the arts.
- $500 grant to one woman business owner each month. One of those 12 women receives a $1,000 grant at the end of the year
- Eligibility: Just tell your story and pay $7 application fee
Business Enterprise Program
- Eligibility: Business is at least 51% owned and controlled by a minority, woman, or person with disabilities; owner must be citizen of US; annual gross sales less than $75 million
- Need Full BEP Certification (Application) and Recognition Certification Application (Women's Business Development Center)
- Grants anywhere between $10,000-$100,000
- Eligibility: Have to be beyond start-up phase and ready to expand their business; in operation for a minimum of three years at time of application and able to provide accompanying financials
- Potential for social and environmental impact
- Crowdfunding platform for women-led startups and small businesses
- Pay-it-Forward model, crowdfunding coaching, and video production services.
Venture Capitalist Investments
2 % of VC Dollars went to Women Startups in 2017 (Fortune)
Women Focused Funding